Sunday, June 21, 2009

I hereby intriduce myself to.....

Hello any person who happens to stumble across this, go, "wtf is this crap?" yet still continue to read anyway. My name is Liz or Beth...or Izzie if it fits your mood. I'm a 23 year old aspiring scientist who loves nothing more that to whittle away the pathetic amount of free time I have (you guessed it) reading. I read almost anything, however I shall admit, I've been on a hardcore romance kick here for awhile. At first I attributed it to the crappy weather, then the crappier weather, then the nice weather. Finally, I just decided to admit it: I'm a sucker for happily ever afters and big, burly men with muscles...and stubble. Mmmmm....*drools*. Anyway, the primary purpose of this is to entertain myself and any person who accidentally finds this and goes "meh, she's slightly amusing, and I do like to read. I shall read on." I'm going to fill this with whatever I darn well please, however, you can be assured, there will be several book reviews on books I am in the process of reading or have read for your pleasure. So, now, off to never land! *cue in peter pan music*

No comments:

Post a Comment