Monday, January 11, 2010

So...yeah.

Well guys, I was going to do a review on Come Hell or High Water by Michelle Bardsley, but I'm just honestly not in the mood at the moment. As we all know, when it rains it pours; yet on occasion you somehow manage to miss the rain and pour and instead have a giant bolt of lightening come zap you in the ass. This leaves you terribly confused as to the source, since last you checked, it was sunny and perfect out. Unfortunately, I got zapped....then zapped...then lit on fire and booted down a hill. So, at the moment I'm not up to par with the humor portion of the program. Thus, I have decided to crawl into a hole for a few days, do my nails and read some Janet Evanovich until I feel better. Sorry my book nuts, see you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment